Online Dating Statistics

Online Dating Statistics Image
Recently I attended a private dinner party with about 10 other guests. As I was mingling, I found myself standing with a sweet couple talking about what we all do for a living.

"I'M A PHOTOGRAPHER AND I SPECIALIZE IN NATURAL PHOTOS FOR ONLINE DATING."

They both looked at each other and giggled. When I asked what was so funny, they told me that they had just met two months ago and were very excited about their romance. And after a long search, trying to find someone special, they had met each other through online dating.

The woman in the couple then proceeded to tell me about several of her friends who had also met their partners online. As we were talking, another couple in the room added,

"WE ALSO MET ONLINE."

I know there are all sorts of amazing online dating statistics, but it's always refreshing and exciting to meet success stories in the flesh. These living breathing examples of finding love online, breathe new life into my everyday work. I guess I am truly just a romantic at heart and I know I have a passion for helping people to show their best self in photos. It makes me feel so good to know that the work I do is actually making a difference out there and is helping to bring more love into people's lives.



Suggested free e-books to read:

Tyler Durden - Dissecting Shit Tests
Abbas Abedi - 5 Steps To Online Dating Success
Brian Caniglia - Online Dating Secrets


Keywords: dating advice from men  dr joy browne  free online dating advice  online dating san diego  book about body language  your girlfriend  cocky pick up lines  cross cultural non verbal communication  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger