1. AGENDA GIRL - Has a plan to be married with kids in 5 years, but has yet to find the man.
2. YES GIRL - Has no opinion about anything, agrees with everything her date says
3. DRAMA QUEEN GIRL - Is over the top with her emotions and analyzes every aspect of a relationship. Needs conflict to thrive.
4. BITTER GIRL - Has been hurt by a guy before and has decided that it's smart idea to take it out on the entire male population
5. INSECURE GIRL - Incredibly self-conscious and can only chill out after a couple of drinks
6. DESPERATE GIRL - Stalks her boyfriends and refuses to be ignored by any man she dates
7. WORKING GIRL - Is too busy to have a meaningful relationship; acts like her work is her life
8. LOST GIRL - Needs problems in relationships, dates toxic men constantly
TRAVIS STORK is right; these women are problematic and have flaws that most sensible guys won't put up with; however, most guys have issues of their own and need women like this to balance out a relationship.
Even though TRAVIS STORK was on" Bachelor" had 25 women at his disposal, I still don't see how it makes him the authority on what women need to change in order to land a great guy. What makes the whole book even weirder is how he goes off on a tangent about how if a woman has an agenda to marry and tries to hide it on a first date, the man will be able to see right through her lies. Uh, Travis Stork was on where every single woman's intention was to meet and marry the perfect guy.
TRAVIS STORK tries to help women refocus their energies and turn their weaknesses into strengths, but by the time a woman is done with just a few chapters, she's likely ready to choke TRAVIS STORK, so she won't be able to heed the advice.
The book is interesting enough, don't get me wrong, and TRAVIS STORK does make his point about toxic women very clear, but at the end of the day, most women are in denial about their flaws and just won't be able to see themselves as any one of the 8 types of women he lists.
And more often than not, TRAVIS STORK ends up sounding like he really has an aversion to marriage. Perhaps it's that whole "most women want to marry doctors" thing. I don't know.
RATING: 2 OUT OF 5
By Travis Stork
Suggested free e-books to read:In10se - An Interview With In10se By Thundercat
John Alexander - How To Become Alpha Male
Lou Paget - How To Be A Great Lover
Keywords: secrets performers burton determining frames john burton nuisance audio interview.mp3 younger equals happy bodenhamer identity beats husband mallet abraham magic how do i get a girl sex possition pics kenneth durden