* The very first thing that you need to do is to stay calm. It may be difficult but if you too get angry the situation becomes worse.
* Try to know the cause of the anger of your partner. Tell them that you care for them and you can not see them suffering like this.
* Tell your partner that you are listening to them. People stay angry because they think that they are not being heard. You need to maintain an eye contact while talking to your partner who is angry.
* Share your feelings with your partner, if their anger is making you feel nervous or insecure, then let them know.
* Try to show to your partner that you want to stay peacefully with them. Apologies if there is a need of doing so. Communicate as much as you can.
* Do not use phrases like "you never" or "you always". Instead of saying "you always take your bad day out on me" you can say "I feel hurt when you get angry with me because you had a bad day".
* If your partner still don't calm down, ask him straight forward to stop making you feel upset.
Suggested free e-books to read:Dean Phillips - How To Seduce A Woman The Right Way Report
Darcy Cole - Seduce Me How To Ignite Your Partners Passion
Keywords: theron magnetism avoid marriage book review girl marshall sylver selling stories build brad perfect date cant forgive make move in10se game edition best movie sex secret skills of leadership femaleorgasm indian women dating nonverbal language