George Will theorizes that today's men are growing up to be boys, living in a perpetual world where the leadership of our culture is being handed off to women.
To list off some incredibly interesting stats from the article:
* WOMEN ARE A MAJORITY IN THE WORKFORCE BUT UPWARDS OF 80% OF THE JOBS LOST IN THE CURRENT RECESSION WERE HELD BY MEN.
* WOMEN RECEIVE ABOUT 58% OF ALL BACHELORS DEGREES.
* BETWEEN 1980 AND 2004, THE PERCENTAGE OF MEN WHO REACHED AGE 40 WITHOUT EVER HAVING BEEN MARRIED JUMPED FROM 6% TO 16.5%.
* 55% OF MEN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 TO 24 ARE LIVING IN THEIR PARENTS HOMES.
* 13% OF MEN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 25 TO 34 ARE LIVING IN THEIR PARENTS HOMES.
* 8% OF WOMEN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 25 TO 34 ARE LIVING IN THEIR PARENTS HOMES.
A Penn State University historian named Gary Cross believes that the boy-men culture of today is more of a lifestyle choice and less of a life stage, which is what's leading to this whole feminization of men.
Gary Cross believes that this all started when women began to enter the workforce because it made men feel marginalized. Boo-f*ckin'-hoo.
Suck it up and get it together boys, or the women are taking over.
Suggested free e-books to read:Maude Royden - Sex And Common Sense
Damian Savieri - Legendary Lover 1 Becoming A Legendary Lover
David Deangelo - What Women Hate Most About Single Guys
Keywords: sixth sense jerk women love book review date prochaska change overview women wish knew mcdonald public james friends dating insider memoirs white men dating black woman sex positions pics j.d. fuentes positions for orgasm getting pregnant baby girl