- Send an email after you chat. This ranks right up there with sending a thank you note for a gift and it is vital to successful flirting.
- Ooze confidence. Successful flirts have a positive outlook on life. You need to transmit the “feel good” factor. An optimistic attitude attracts females like honey attracts flies.
- Listen...listen....listen. Pay attention to what she says and ask appropriate questions. Get her to open up and talk about herself. Make her feel like she is interesting and that you are interested in her. Works wonders!
- Compliment her...and do it often and sincerely. Nothing opens doors like making her feel good about herself. She will want to spend more time with you and if she pays you a compliment say “thank you”. Do Not be self depreciating.
- Have fun! Be light-hearted, funny and entertaining. Make her eager to talk to you again. Flirting is playful.
- Don’t be rude. Flirting does not include being sexually explicit nor taking offence if the lady isn’t responding to you. If she isn’t interested, take the hint and move on to the next prospect. If you get a lot of rejections, you should probably consider a different approach.
I. Respect. A relationship is about friendship, respect, and acceptance of one another. When there is lack of respect for the other trust and respect is replaced by suspicion and can slowly grow to hatred.
- You take the time to listen and understand the other’s point opinion.
- You support and encourage each other’s individual interests and identity.
- You are aware of your partner’s faults and are able to accept some imperfections.
- You can’t forgive and/or forget each other’s mistakes.
- You are constantly struggling to live up to your partner's standards or the person you think your partner wants you to be.
- Your partner will not give you space to indulge in your interests and wants to spend every minute of the day with you.
- You criticize each other in front of others.
II. Communication. Being honest with each other in a relationship is very important and it is also important that you get to know the person properly before you commit yourself. How well do you know each other? Is the only talking you do bedroom talk?
- You are open and honest with each other about your feelings.
- You can argue and come to some sort of compromise at the end of it.
- You talk openly about life issues such as finances, children, things that frighten you, and each other's ambitions in life.
- Neither of you is willing to forgive the other.
- You don’t discuss how you are feeling with each other and the frustration builds up in each of you, often causing you to resent each other.
- You only know his favorite color and what paper he reads. You are afraid to ask him in-depth questions about his life for fear of rejection or for fear of what you might find out.
III. Love. A long lasting relationship/marriage can rarely survive without love. So is it love or are you just kidding yourself?
- You make sacrifices to make the other person happy.
- You are emotionally, physically, and mentally compatible.
- You are friends as well as lovers.
- You are truthful and honest and don’t keep secrets from one another.
- In a crisis you stand by each other no matter what the result.
- Your has been unfaithful on numerous occasions.
- Your partner has an eye for members of the opposite sex and has proved to be untrustworthy.
- There is little physical affection, laughter, or communication between the two of you.
- Your partner lies to you about where he/she has been and only confesses when you find out the truth.
- When the going gets tough, your partner gets going.
Don’t try to go too fast. Flirting is the first step to a successful relationship.
Suggested free e-books to read:Brian Caniglia - Online Dating Secrets
Kate Fox - Guide To Flirting
Keywords: brad social freedom rapport cheating women tell meet oconnor excellen jones internet james perceptions chris jackson banachek psychological dating sexual women body language boot camp kissing college students