1. Just start doing the things that you wish you do always with the courage such as a hobby, sport or any other. Try not to look back.
2. Start to change your daily routines that let you feel down. If you connect with all those people who disparage a lot then you can lose your confidence easily.
3. Make sure that you are comfortable with any of the changes that you are making.
4. Your confidence will increase as you will feel better about yourself rather than what others feel it.
5. Always try to learn as you like and love yourself. Do not even try to allow yourself in negativity like in the family comments as that may be able to influence you easily.
6. Try to become very friendly and look over to a best opportunity.
Suggested free e-books to read:Robert Cialdini - Influence Science And Practice 4th Edition
Angelica Jackson - Flirting Tips For The 21st Century
C Kellogg - Top Dating Tips For Weary Singles
Keywords: how to get the girl robert lynd online dating girls online dating guide for men neil stauss of online dating online dating for teenagers david deangelo mr right ole flirty bastard female orgasm mastery get a girl friend black online dating free