* FOCUS ON YOUR STRENGTHS. Write down ten of your strengths on paper, regardless of which part of your life these concern (you are careful, your eyes are pretty, etc., the more the better). When you engage in new activities, think of these advantages you possess, and remind yourself of your powers. This will help you improve your self-confidence while engaging in unrelated activities. This is called "spreading the effect of self-confidence." This technique works well in raising self-confidence when performing new tasks.
* BE AROUND CONFIDENT PEOPLE. Simply being around other confident people can help. It is said "Who keeps company with the wolf will learn to howl".
* THE SELF-PSYCHOLOGICAL HINT. Once you make some progress on your own, tell yourself: "I can do it!", "I'm doing well", and so on. This conditioning can work over time, and will continuously improve your confidence.
* SET A CONFIDENT EXTERNAL IMAGE. Keeping clean, tidy and appropriately dressed is good to strengthen one's confidence, Secondly, behave like a self confident person! In the beginning, you may feel strange and certainly incongruent, but you will become more accustomed to it over a period of time. Also, keep fit, forming a good shape body is also very helpful.
* DO NOT BE OVER-MODEST. Modesty is necessary, but not in excess. One can begin to believe our own overly modest statements about our skills.
* SMILE! Smiling increases your sense of happiness, thus subtly enhancing self-confidence.
* AVOID YOUR WEAKNESSES. In your studies, life and work seize the opportunity to demonstrate your strengths and expertise, while trying to improve in your weak points.
* READ BIOGRAPHIES OF FAMOUS PEOPLE. A lot of famous people's qualifications, their external environment and living conditions were not good but they triumphed against this adversity. Reading these can help you see how anything is possible.
* PREPARE. Before engaging in an activity, if you are fully prepared, then you will have more self-confidence in this activity. Also, preparation is conducive to the successful completion of the activity, which will enhance your overall self-confidence.
* SET A GOAL: Set yourself a proper goal, when achieved - make a higher one. Goals cannot be too high, otherwise they are impossible to achieve; if too simple, they will not help your confidence.
* ADVENTURE. When you do daring things you have not done before, your confidence gets a great boost - even if it unrelated to the parts of your life you are struggling in.
* TRY TO LOWER PRESSURE. Too much stress makes you depressed and doubt yourself, thereby destroying self-confidence. Find ways to rule out excessive pressure is of great help to maintaining self-confidence.
* DO THINGS YOU LIKE TO DO. It is easy to succeed in some things, because the more you like to do something the more you put into them. This creates a sense of achievement, which is very conducive to increased general self-confidence.
* KEEP HEALTHY. Pay attention to nutrition, ensure physical exercise -a good physical and mental condition will produce your own happiness, and produce self-confidence.
Self-confidence is the key of success. If you want to become a great person, you can use these steps to help increase your self-confidence. Believing you can do it is the first step to achieving anything. Building up self confidence is not a particularly simple thing, and you need to take it one day at a time. But learning to trust yourself and know your strengths and limitations can afford you a new world of opportunities.
YES! I WANT TO CREATE SELF CONFIDENCE!
SEND ME MY FREE "CREATE SELF CONFIDENCE" MINI EMAIL COURSE TODAY!
Your First Name:
You Will Receive the First Lesson in Your Inbox Immediately.
100% Spam Free! I Value Your Email Privacy.
You may unsubscribe at anytime.
Suggested free e-books to read:Kevin Hogan - The Psychology Of Persuasion
Havelock Ellis - Studies In The Psychology Of Sex
Keywords: body language hugging corny pick up lines casual online dating a girlfriend martin merill carlos xuma bad boy mario pick up lines online dating agencies herb dewey lawyer pick up lines