Crush In High School And My Email Back

Crush In High School And My Email Back Image

I received this troubling email from a reader today:

I have a crush on this girl at my school. Once I told her that I have feelings for her, she immediately cut off all communication with me and to this day she refuses to speak with me at all(it's been a week), and their is no way in hell I am letting her go.

"My email back?"

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL. YOU PROBABLY SHOULD.

That sounds a little harsh, but here is my reasoning for such an short answer: When you get "oneitis" you become less attractive when the girl doesn't reciprocate. This only damages yourself, feeding an addiction and fantasy that will most likely never come to pass, unless you DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Countless emails have piled in my inbox sent by guys in a similar situation that have SINCE moved on and look back in retrospect and are AMAZED at how irrational and weak they were. These guys also tell me how they've dated numerous attractive girls AFTER GETTING THEIR GAME TOGETHER and feel great. Some have even bumped into their "oneitis" girl since. Often times, this girl is BLOWN AWAY at the new man they became.

So my advice again is FORGET HER, IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS AND SELF, MOVE ON and REAP THE FUTURE REWARDS.

Suggested free e-books to read:

Salad - Ericksonian Hypnosis Card Deck
Havelock Ellis - Studies In The Psychology Of Sex

Keywords: army leadership  review girl  women proposing  love recap  women sensitive  review mating manhandling  alphahot1 seduction  kinky want  review little  army leadership traits  guy get girls  text dating  different oral sex positions  singles dating sites  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger