Women Sensitive Spots And More

Women Sensitive Spots And More Cover
"What is the most sensitive spot on a woman? I want to drive my girlfriend crazy but don't want to head to the usual breasts, butt and vagina."

"JOSH"

So glad to hear that you want to please your woman. Unfortunately, I haven't slept with her, so I couldn't tell you what her most sensitive spot it. What I'm trying to say here is that all women are different so there is no one-size-fits-all regarding hot spots.

What you can do, if you want to switch things up, is head to these erogenous zones:

* WRIST


* NAPE OF NECK

* BEHIND KNEES


* SMALL OF BACK

Lick, kiss, massage these areas, before, during and even after you do your thing.

"ANGIE"

LOW SPERM COUNT


"I was told that I have a low sperm count. Does this mean that I will never have kids?"

"TONY"

Not necessarily. It's possible that the reason you have a low sperm count can be reversed. For now do the following:

* SWITCH TO A HEALTHIER DIET.
* EXERCISE REGULARLY.
* REDUCE STRESS.
* DON'T SMOKE.
* REDUCE ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION.
* DON'T USE DRUGS.
* AVOID TIGHT UNDERWEAR, SAUNAS, HOT TUBS AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT MAY INCREASE THE TEMPERATURE OF THE TESTICLES.

It's possible that your sperm count may go back to normal. Head back to your doctor ina few months to check. And next time, Tony, ask your doctor.

ANGIE



CONGESTION DURING SEX


"I have a problem that has been bothering me for years. Every time I have sex, my nose gets stuffy, and I feel congested. Am I normal?"

"TINA"

Dear Tina,

Yes, my dear, you are very normal. This is actually a very common affliction among both men and women. It's commonly referred to as vasocongestion - the raising of blood pressure and an accumulation of blood in the extremities. Sometimes, when a person gets sexually aroused, they develop flushing in the face, a rash on the chest, or even a stuffy, congested nose. It is nothing to worry about; it may take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours to subside.

ANGIE



VIBRATOR CONFUSION


"I want to buy a vibrator but there are so many varieties out there that I feel intimidated. Please advise."

"RESSA"

Ressa, your best bet is to start off with a traditional vibrator, and take it from there. Once you feel like you have passed the traditional vibrator, you can head off in a different direction and opt for more creative fair like the Rabbit, G-Spot and their friends.

Hope this helps,

ANGIE



Suggested free e-books to read:

William Robinson - Woman Her Sex And Love Life
Various Authors - Mental Defectives And Sexual Offenders

Keywords: jack ellis patterns  banachek read minds  marius dating course  bishop beta  secrets mature  diebel opening  kellogg tips language  never lied  young girl diary  tips body language  start dating  daytime approach  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger