* Take a drive through the country to view the wondrous colors of fall. Bring along a picnic lunch and stop amongst the fall beauty. Check out the Foliage Network before you go for updates on fall's splendor.
* Give her a beautiful potted harvest mum -- or several pots, all different colors.
* Surprise him with a sexy Halloween costume in the bedroom -- even if it's not Halloween night.
* Give her a bouquet of colorful fallen leaves wrapped in tissue paper with a note that says "I 'fall' in love with you more each day."
* Visit a pumpkin patch -- bundle up, sip cider, take a hay ride, and pick the perfect pumpkin.
* After you've picked your pumpkin, spend an afternoon roasting pumpkin seeds and baking a homemade pumpkin pie -- which you can then feed to one another by candle light.
* Don't like pumpkin pie? Try a pumpkin cheesecake! Harry David's sells a pumpkin chocolate cheesecake (remember, chocolate is an aphrodisiac) that you can savor together.
* Visit an apple orchard -- pick apples together, then spend an afternoon in the kitchen baking a sweet apple pie together.
* Order a beautiful fall bouquet full of sunset roses or peruvian lillies.
* Fall = Football. Surprise him during his big game with these delicious, hand-dipped, chocolate covered strawberries!
* Men - there's no gift more romantic than a hand-crafted one. Try your hand at creating this small fall foilage bouquet for her. Add a black sharpie to your supplies list and write (gently!) a short love message on the backs of the leaves.
* If you're feeling especially crafty, create an entire bouquet of roses made completely from gorgeous maple leaves! These hand made roses are simply incredible (and free at that)!
* You've no doubt heard that food is the way to a man's heart. Find a maple or oak leaf cookie cutter and bake a batch of sugar cookies, then add a layer of icing tinted to various shades of reds, yellows, oranges, greens, and browns.
* Frolic like kids through the falling leaves.
* Look through Google's image search for the perfect autumn leaves picture and change his/her computer desktop to reflect the season.
* Skip out of work early and spend the afternoon all warm and cozy in bed together.
* Spend a saturday afternoon at a Harvest festival.
* Pick up some fresh harvest foods at the above festival, then feast on them by candle light together.
* If you want to get away, spend the weekend at a BB in the northeast, complete with fireplace. Check out BedAndBreakfast.com to find your perfect weekend getaway.
* Head to a national park or forest and spend the day hiking, taking in the scenery and all of autumn's true beauty.
Suggested free e-books to read:Arnold Haultain - Hints For Lovers
Dh Lawrence - Women In Love
Scott Peck - Dating And Falling In Love
Keywords: books of body language miller the mating mind pick artist reading body language book tyler durden glasses allan thompson online dating nz major mark cunningham pickup artists celebrities self hypnosis for childbirth dating advice for teenage guys images of nonverbal communication