Day time seductions have lots of benefits and differences compared to night game:
* The girls are usually on their own (they probably won't be in the night!).
* The girls are not used to getting hit on in this situation so don't have a negative attitude towards it.
* You will be getting the real person - most people have a persona that they adopt in a club.
* Because you are both sober and being yourselves, any number you get in the day-time is a lot more solid.
* Meeting a guy in the day is a lot more romantic than "the dude in the club".
* You meet girls that don't ever go to clubs - a different type of girl. You also meet clubby girls too!
The process for a night-time pickup is very different, here's what you need to do in the day-time:
1. START THE CONVERSATION WITHOUT PUTTING TOO MUCH PRESSURE ON HER
The above is a must, if you can be funny too, then great. By pressure I mean asking her a personal question, displaying too much interest, or otherwise putting her under pressure. It needs to be very natural and relaxed. Canned lines and cheesy chat up lines are going to bomb. The best thing to do is say something situational, or to pace the conversation in her head. If she is looking at soup, talk about soup first, if she is waiting around in the cold, talk about waiting around in the cold. Examples of good opening lines would be:
Bookshop: "Do you know where the X section is? Oh you are so hired/fired as my librarian".
Supermarket: "I'm useless with wine and have someone coming for dinner who knows their stuff, can you recommend me a wine to go with".
2. KEEP ON TALKING UNTIL SHE OPENS UP
So you have said something, the tendency now is to ask a bunch of questions. Don't do that until she is comfortable talking to you. Do most of the talking, follow up your opening line with something that naturally follows. Notice things about her and comment on them. Make assumptions about what she is doing. After a while you will reach a point where her body language opens up and she starts to offer more to the interaction because she has gotten used to the (admittedly strange) situation.
3. Find Connections
Find things you share in common - interests, likes, and hobbies. You can get away with more personal questions once she has committed to the interaction. Now you are looking for a good opportunity - something you could do together.
4. GET THE NUMBER
If you find a common interest, suggest you do that together. If not, use the universal "we should hang out sometime", if she agrees, hand her your phone!
Get good at seducing women in the day-time and you'll be able to have a date every day of the week without going to crowded bars and clubs!
Suggested free e-books to read:Thundercat - Seduction Lair Articles
Dating Insider - Seduction In The Year 2k
Keywords: dating advice columns body language hair times online dating deep trance online dating edinburgh book of body language carlos xuma bad boy dating advice from men women pick up artists learning hypnosis david deangelo ebooks funny love pick up lines non verbal communication pie chart