Hmm

Hmm Image
I don't ususally post horoscopes ("although I will confess to reading mine daily (I have it e-mailed to me--oh, be quiet) because it's usually so out there it gives me a giggle"), but I rather loved the top half of todays predictions ("yes", "very much so"), so I thought I'd share.

May 4th 2006


Some unexpected but welcome communications could come your way, [..."my name deleted to protect the innocent..."], through fax, email, cell phone, or other tools of recent technology - probably from either a lover or a close friend. Planning for a pleasant and exciting journey by air is indicated. Today, you relate well to others; friendships grow closer, romantic relationships more intimate. Someone close to you could even move into your neighborhood. Tonight: Plan a small gathering. You'll enjoy it!

Suggested free e-books to read:

In10se - Game
Geoffrey Miller - The Mating Mind


Keywords: a girlfriend  sweetest pick up lines  esther hicks  crude pick up lines  neil strauss pua  executive online dating  i need dating advice  swedish pick up lines  male body language signs  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger