Google Him

Google Him Image
Come on, you know you want to. You know your girlfriends all do it too. So, if you have yet to Google that new cutie you're dating, I'm pretty surprised. You would think I'd be embarrassed to admit this, but I am the QUEEN of searching men online. Back in my early college days, before Facebook (the ultimate stalker tool) was launched, I was finding out all I could about the guys I had crushes on with the help of search engines and my creative (ok, slightly creepy) mind. I even figured out via Mapquest just how long it would take to get to a certain football player from Ohio's hometown with the info on his college football page. Yes, I'm just that good. I'm probably embarrassing my friends for admitting this on my blog, but they are usually thankful for my skills! I've recently discovered People Finders for info on just how old that guy from the bar Thursday night really is. I may be scaring some of the men reading this, but I bet some of them do it too. Why wouldn't they want to see photos of you from a party on Facebook or learn about your philanthropy work? For safety reasons (but more because I'm nosy) I always see what I can find out about a new guy online before a first date. My mom always told me to "use my resources", so why not apply that to what's available to me on the internet? I think it would be silly not to at least do a little search...

So, how many of you Google guys you've met? xo



Suggested free e-books to read:

Michael Hall - Change History
Juggler - The Juggler Method
David Kyle - Love Highway


Keywords: david deangelo openers  neil strauss  lds dating advice  men pick up lines  russian men dating  dating and men  how to get a girl u like  meanings of body language  online dating free for women  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger