Gods Waiting Room

Gods Waiting Room Image
I want to share a story with you that's really interesting. When my step-grandfather was alive, he used to live in Fort Lauderdale. He used to say to me all the time, "The one thing I don't like about Florida or Arizona is that so many people come down here to die."

I looked at him and said, "What do you mean? Don't they come down here to retire?" He said,"No, they come down here to die. This place is like God's waiting room. So many people have just given up on life that they come here to just exist."

You know, it's interesting. The other day I was having a conversation with a friend of mine, and I realized that so many people are so afraid to unwrap the gift of life. Life is an amazing gift. People are just afraid to unwrap it.

People always say things like these:


"I'm going to go to Italy in ten years."

"I want a family in seventeen years."

"I'm going to go see my brother in six months."

"I'm going to go talk to that woman in three months."

"I'm going to go to the beach as soon as I lose ten pounds."

"I'm going to go skiing this winter, as long as my boss allows me to do it."

So many of you don't wake up every single day and say to yourself, "This is a gift." So many of you don't look at life as a gift.

Life is an amazing gift. It's a gift that you need to unwrap every single day.

So many people are always looking for external things -- circumstances and validation from other people. So many people are looking for the magic pill.

There is something that can help you overcome whatever fear you might have or whatever excuses you may have in life. In today's podcast, I will go over how life is a gift and how you can unwrap it.

I'm not going to say any more in the blog... but you have to read my words NOW.

Listen ME: You do not need to wait for anything, do it now!!!! Do not wait - live NOW!!! It may be the most important words you'll ever read to in your entire life. Enjoy it!

Suggested free e-books to read:

Dr Joy Browne - Dating For Dummies
Dr Dennis Neder - Getting Women

Keywords: pua tyler durden  online dating girls  alan pease body language  car pick up lines  crude pick up lines  singles dating  understand body language  magazine dating advice  online dating etiquette  how to read people body language  get girls  good body language  david deangelo double your dating ebook  

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger