C Kellogg - Mens Quick Start Guide To Dating Women (1.2 MB)

C Kellogg - Mens Quick Start Guide To Dating Women Cover Dear Lucky, I know you’re lonely so I’ve decided you need some help so you are going to hear the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth from me about women.

How to talk to them.

How to date them.

And even how to eventually get one to marry you. I’m sure your girl friends say that you are kind of cute but that you sure are so awkward around them. You blush and stutter around and act like you would rather be having a root canal than having to try to carry on a civilized conversation with them. As soon as they say, “hello”, you are looking longingly at the nearest exit. And am I right about this? Almost dead certain! Honestly! I don’t believe you have had a real “date” since you reluctantly asked Jody (or whatever her name was) to the senior prom. As I recall, the date ended early - way too early for a senior prom date.

You are well into your twenties now and it’s time you started actually asking women out on real “dates” and not just hanging out somewhere in a group. I’m here to explain a few important things about dating grown women to you before you go out there, fall on your face and embarrass both of us (yes, I’m on your side!). So pay attention, here.

When you decide to date women after I have taught you everything you need to know to get them to date you, I am NOT to be held responsible. I DON’T want you breaking their hearts and I certainly DON’T want them to break yours.

That’s true and, frankly, there are a couple of them that I think would make a great sister-in-law. Now understand that there’s no rush, only a “someday”. And if that “someday” is ever going to happen, though, I have got to get you out there dating.

So, listen carefully, take notes if you want to but don’t share this information about how to talk to women, how to date women and how to impress them enough for them to want to date you the second time and many times after that. Actually some of this stuff is so elementary, I’m surprised that you don’t already know it but you obviously don’t... so here goes!

Buy C Kellogg - Mens Quick Start Guide To Dating Women ($6.09)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger