Andrew Levine - The Bodywork And Massage Source Book (1.5 MB)

Andrew Levine - The Bodywork And Massage Source Book Cover Published by - 02-2000

I have been a massage therapist for 7+ years and I find this book to be one of the best written books I have read. This book is easily as valuable to the experienced massage therapist as it is to a rank amatuer. I commend the authors for there fine work and I look forward to future releases from them. I fully endorse this book and recommend it to all interested in this topic.

Published by - 09-1999

A MASSAGE THERAPIST AND EDUCATOR FROM FLEMINGTON,N.J. I HAVE BEEN A MASSAGE THERAPIST FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND CONSIDER THIS BOOK TO BE A WINNER. I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ANYONE TRYING TO ENHANCE THEIR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH. THE AUTHORS USE OF DIAGRAMS AND HIGHLIGHTED OUTLINES AIDS THE READER IN UNDERSTANDING THE VARIETY OF TECHNIQUES AND THE BENEFITS OF EACH. THIS BOOK ALLOWS EVERYONE TO MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE AS TO WHAT VARIETY OF MASSAGE AND BODYWORK MODALITIES BEST FIT THEIR NEEDS.

Buy Andrew Levine - The Bodywork And Massage Source Book ($6.22)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger