Double Your Dating By David Deangelo Whats Your Opinion

Double Your Dating By David Deangelo Whats Your Opinion Image
Like most of you, I started with David Deangelo's Double Your Dating ebook. I think I subscribed to his newsletter after searching the topic, "How To Be More Attractive to Women". I downloaded the ebook and was reading for hours. I couldn't believe the plentora of information that this man had accumulated, and that I was now accumulating on this hard topic.

For months, I had been searching for answers to my dating problems. For a while, I over used "cocky and funny", probably for a year. This brought me many more issues. After establishing the context of it, and having researched and experienced loads more methods of attraction building, I realize more and more that the principles taught in David Deangelo's Double Your Dating, were applicable to the modern man. I just hadn't realized it yet.

I'd like to hear your story. I know many of you have had experiences with Double Your Dating. How has Double Your Dating helped you? What would you recommend to others just starting to read Double Your Dating? Any other comments?

What's your experience with David Deangelo, good or bad. I want alot of activity on this post, so I'm offering a copy of "The Blueprint to Your Inner Game Success" to the best comment left. I'll post the best comment "winner" on the next post in a few days, with a way to contact me to get it free.

Suggested free e-books to read:

David Deangelo - Double Your Dating Bridges
David Deangelo - Double Your Dating How To Change Yourself

Keywords: random pick up lines  tylor durden  derek rake  david deangelo pua  google pick up lines  teaching body language  baseball pick up lines  free online relationship advice  how to get a girl in bed  articles on body language  leadership skills tests  quantum nlp  gender nonverbal communication  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger