Dating An Old Crush Part Ii

Dating An Old Crush Part Ii Cover
It took many months for the wound caused by Dave's harsh words to close. Not heal. Just close. Other things in my life took over. The stress of my job became too much. I lost some weight. My grandfather died. I fell in love again. Got hurt again. And decided to send myself on a trip to South America to volunteer - alone. A year after my romance with Dave, I found myself in a hostel in Buenos Aires during the worst weather conditions Argentina had seen in seven years. Dave's parents were from Argentina and he had many aunts and uncles and cousins in Buenos Aires. I needed some support. I was alone and scared and cold in a foreign country thousands of miles away from home. So I emailed Dave for help. Within hours he replied saying that it would be his pleasure to connect me with his cousin. The next day Ben, and his girlfriend, Maria, picked me up at the hostel. For four days, the couple gave me the royal treatment. They took me on tours of the city and to the outskirts where the wineries are. They showed me the beaches and introduced me to their friends. All in all, they helped me salvage what remained of my trip. Apparently Dave had mentioned in his email to Ben that I was "someone special" to him. I was very grateful... and confused.

South America was not the answer to my life's questions as I hoped it would be. In fact, it was a terrifying experience. I spent the next year trying to establish myself again in Montreal. Things just didn't feel right for me. I continued to chase after the guy (the one from across the bar at Shangai - See Dating an Old Crush Part 1) who would, inevitably, break my heart over and over and decided to move back to New York to try to restore myself permanently. So I sold my car, packed my life up in two suitcases, made my mother cry, and left - again.

Suggested free e-books to read:

David Deangelo - Double Your Dating Special Holiday Report
Scott Peck - Dating And Falling In Love
David Deangelo - Attraction And How To Create It

Keywords: christian defeat  david booklist  angelica tips century  moore mystery  bobby bodenhamer identity  salad dates  humans really kiss  sixth sense  social workshop seminar  armin brott  laid guide  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger