Women Eat Salad On Dates

Women Eat Salad On Dates Cover
A study out of Canada's McMaster University proves that, too often, women tend to stick with salads and small portions of food on dates because they think that men find this impressive.

But after doing a quick survey in-house, it's pretty obvious that men would prefer it if their dates ordered a hearty meal instead. But wait, these responses aren't black and white.

Here are what some guys had to say:


IF THE CHICK IS REALLY FAT, SHE CANT WIN. IF SHE ORDERS A SALAD, I KNOW SHES FULL OF CRAP. AND IF SHE ORDERS A STEAK AND FRIES, I THINK TO MYSELF, WELL, NO KIDDING SHES SO FAT. BUT IF ITS A THIN WOMAN WHO CAN DOWN A STEAK WITHOUT BATTING AN EYELASH, I FIND THAT IMPRESSIVE.

I LOVE WHEN A WOMAN CAN EAT HEARTY AND ENJOY HER FOOD WITHOUT HAVING ISSUES ABOUT IT. WHEN A WOMAN ORDERS A SALAD, I GET THE IMPRESSION THAT SHE MUST GET ON HER NERVES A LOT BECAUSE SHES JUST STARVING INSIDE.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE.

EDDIE MURPHY once joked that he was petrified of the salad-eating women because there's a good chance that it's al an act. And you know what? He's probably right.

According to psychologist and lead researcher of the study MEREDITH YOUNG, "The salad leaves are meant to say, 'I'm pretty; I'm attractive; I take care of myself'." Instead, what they actually say is "I'm full of sh*t and I'll be downing a whole tub of ice cream when I get home."

Suggested free e-books to read:

Philip Redhead - Best Places For First Dates
Various Authors - Mental Defectives And Sexual Offenders
William Robinson - Woman Her Sex And Love Life

Keywords: learn massage  confidence fear  jack forbidden  derek seduction science  david relentless  carl stumpf success  john alanis copywriting  facebook pickup method  learn wish  techniques erickson compact  legendary lover reality  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger