Commitment Phobic Man

Commitment Phobic Man Cover
Dating Q">I recently met a guy I think might be the one for me. The problem is, he told me that the longest relationship he ever had lasted all of 3 weeks. He's 31, so it's not like he's a spring chicken. The thing is, he's all over me when we meet up with mutual friends, but I'm afraid he just wants to play around. Should I invest my time in this or should I move on?

TALIA


Personally, I don't think you should waste your time on this guy unless you are ready to be in it for a good time and nothing more. He told you off the bat that he doesn't do long-term, so expecting that you will be the lady who changes that is na"ive.

He made himself clear, so take him at face value and either tell him you're not interested, or enjoy the casual sex that he obviously wants from you. But don't think for a second that playing hard to get and then sleeping with him is going to change his mind. It won't. He made that clear.

"ONLINE DATING FIRST DATE IDEA

I am recently single and have perusing online dating sites for a while now. I finally met someone I click with and she suggested we meet. The thing is, she's suggesting that we go for a hike together, but I think that a 2-hour commitment is not a good idea, especially if we don't click in person.

How can I tell her that I'd like to meet for a 30-minute coffee instead without insulting her?

STEVEN


Steven, the idea of going on a hike for a first date is creepy by any means. I mean, if a guy asked a girl to do that, I'm sure that all kinds of alarm bells would sound in her head.

What you can and should do is tell her the truth - that you would prefer to meet up for a quick coffee instead and save the hike for the next date. You don't have to tell her why, exactly, but if she asks, be honest about it. Don't start off a potential relationship on a lie.

There's nothing wrong with telling her that there's a possibility you may not click. Hell, she might be the one who ends up not clicking with you.

"

Suggested free e-books to read:

Honore De Balzac - Another Study Of Woman
Connirae Andreas - Fast Phobia Cure Nlp
Kate Ludeman - Coaching The Alpha Male

Keywords: stop procrastination  dating internet  secrets success  seven abusive  bobby goal  erotic massage women  dating single  grinder seminar  tips tactics attraction  stop steps  erotic books  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger