John Hughes - Stress Dying For No Cause (414.0 Kb)

John Hughes - Stress Dying For No Cause Cover The book was written in simple terms which helped me to understand my own problem. I tried some breathing exercises from the book and they worked well for me, and I still use them today. There is one in particular called 'single nostril breathing' which seemed to help a lot and I used it whenever I felt my hands and arms becoming cold(always a sign for me). After using it the feeling of panic that would usually grow until it was uncontrollable would just vanish - not every time but most of the time. Sometimes I would just get a full blown attack of course

Buy John Hughes - Stress Dying For No Cause ($5.64)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger