Book Review If Im So Wonderful Why Am I Still Single

Book Review If Im So Wonderful Why Am I Still Single Cover
If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?

By Susan Page


As you can already tell, I have read a boatload of books about being single because, well, to start, I'm single, and second, this is sorta my job. But while I was kind of embarrassed to read this book in public (I really am so wonderful, but it's obnoxious to buy a book that tells everybody so), I discovered that it really didn't tell me the same crap that most books do.

For the first time, I had a dating author - Susan Page, in this case - telling me that maybe the fat guy in the mailing department at work is not the one I have to settle for. No. I was allowed to strive and want the perfect man. All I had to do was figure out why I was still single and develop the necessary skills to avoid the commitment-phobes and guys who aren't big fans of intimacy (I'm telling you, I must've crossed hundreds of men off that damn list).

What did I end up? A feeling of positivity. A feeling that I could get up, put on a nice dress, head out and meet someone. A real someone. Not just that creepy guy on the corner who keeps propositioning me for a slice of 99-cent pizza and a "foot" massage" I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single? does essentially offer readers some thought provoking assignments. This way, most readers will put the book down and feel like they might have a better sense of their own issues and come to realizations that they may not have come to otherwise.

And because Susan Page added assignments to the book, readers might also feel like they're being more proactive in changing their own lives.

If you are interested in a book that will make you feel like getting up and getting out to meet that Mr. Right, Susan Page has got you covered.

RATING: 4 OUT OF 5



Suggested free e-books to read:

Steve Carter - How To Get Girls Understand What They Are Thinking
Tyler Durden - What Is Genuine What Is Mutual Benefit
C Kellogg - Russian Bride Is She Truly An Angel

Keywords: alphahot1 body language  kristine money prosperity  lady want  dating ogger quits  wife wants every  genitals fire  women online want  frame games  christian godefroy  dont guide  change life start  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger