Imagine That This Is The Last Time Youll See Her

Imagine That This Is The Last Time Youll See Her Image
The biggest way to disappoint yourself while playing the game is to have expectations that a woman will satisfy you, treat you with respect, or come through for you in any way, shape, or form. They say you should live each day like it's your last, so when it comes to women, you should enjoy each meeting as if it will also be the last.

A lot of things can happen that prevent another date, most of which has nothing to do with you. This is especially true today when every woman feels like a little celebrity thanks to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. She's content getting validation from internet fans and orbiters as much as a man in the flesh. Other times it may be completely about you. Maybe she's losing attraction for you or just not into your style of humor. In either case, besides spitting the best game you can, the result is out of your hands.

There's no guarantee the number you got will lead to a date. There's no guarantee that an amazing first date will lead to a second. There's no guarantee that a girl who said you gave her the best dick in the world will want to see you again. There's no guarantee that your girlfriend of six months will not suddenly fall in love with another man. The only guarantee is the law of averages, which tells you to play the field and not bet the farm on one hand. Monogamous relationships with honorable women who want to grow old with you until death do you part is a thing of the past.

In my early 20s, it was my nature to romantically fantasize about women I met. Reality helped me temper that habit. Otherwise I'd be an emotionally shattered man too scared to ask out another girl for fear that she would flake on me. The truth is that fantastic pickups and dates only slightly correlate to whether you will see a girl again. You can have the best game in the world with buttery lips that make her melt with ecstasy, but there's no way you can counter a hater comment by her fat friend who did her best in making your girl feel guilty for going out with you. There's no way you can keep her ego at a normal level when 20 guys hit on her the night after you met her. You have absolutely no control over most of the things that block your chances at getting into her pants.

Women have trained men like me to be as cold as possible in order to meet my sexual needs. When I'm with a girl that I like, and I look into her eyes and she looks back into mine, I do all that I can to get what I want from her at that moment, because I know there's a good chance I may never see her again. Her pretty face can disappear off the face of the earth, and it won't make any difference to me.

P.S. I'm huge on Twitter, with over 1 billion followers. CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY FEED.

Suggested free e-books to read:

Tyler Durden - What Is Genuine What Is Mutual Benefit
David Deangelo - Interviews With Dating Gurus The Stephen Interview Special Report


Keywords: biblical dating advice  band pick up lines  relationship article  mc croskey  online dating dublin  anthony robbins books  live online dating  online dating search  leadership skills activities  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger