Jamie Mcintyre - What I Did Not Learn At School But Wish I Had (3.9 MB)

Jamie Mcintyre - What I Did Not Learn At School But Wish I Had Cover What I Did Not Learn At School But Wish I Had" - is the definitive work on the art of the pickup. Some have never had luck with women, some have come out of a long relationship, some just would like to be a bit more in control of their love life. But the result is the same - the ability to attract and seduce women. "What I Did Not Learn At School But Wish I Had" - the great work on seduction, bar none. Whatever experience level you have, whatever strengths and weaknesses you may have, whether you are a virgin or a Don Juan, the stage has been set for you to perform at your highest capacity Nlp techniques, psychology secrets - you must understand woman before you will start approach."

Buy Jamie Mcintyre - What I Did Not Learn At School But Wish I Had ($6.99)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger