Interview With Herbal About His New Ebook Make Her Chase You

Interview With Herbal About His New Ebook Make Her Chase You Image
TYNAN (HERBAL), LONG TIME SINCE OUR INTERVIEW. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO SINCE WE SPOKE?

I've been up to a lot - I like to keep busy. I wrote a book, sold all of my stuff and moved into an RV, traveled a bit, started seeing someone new, started hosting a karaoke night, etc. I spend a lot of time just hanging out with friends, too, though.

I'VE BEEN ABLE TO READ A FEW CHAPTERS OF YOUR NEW EBOOK "MAKE HER CHASE YOU". I REALLY DIG THE VIBE OF IT. WITH SO MANY OTHER EBOOKS OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO FINALLY WRITE IT?

A few reasons, really. My blog, www.betterthanyourboyfriend.com, has become reasonably popular, so I get people e-mailing me all the time asking for advice. At first I'd happily give it out, but as the site became more popular I just didn't have the time to write everyone. I figured that I could take the time to really get everything down on paper and then people could read that instead.

The last thing I wanted to do was write the same book that's already been written a million times, so I made mine really unique.

WHAT CAN A GUY LEARNING PICKUP SPECIFICALLY LEARN FROM "MAKE HER CHASE YOU" THAT HE CAN'T LEARN ELSEWHERE?

He'll learn how to improve his personality and lifestyle in a way that's irresistibly attractive to women.

WHY IS THAT AN IMPORTANT TRAIT FOR AN ATTRACTIVE GUY TO HAVE?

Here's the thing - I'm all about lines, tactics, games, and things like that. They have their place, I wrote about them, and I use them myself. But what I FOCUS on is self improvement, personality development, and social skills. Why? Because these are durable qualities that will NEVER become out of date and will work in every situation from a group of girls in a club to the hottie next to you on an airplane.

I see a lot of guys get so immersed in tactics and lines that their lives start to revolve around pickup. This is extremely unattractive to women, so it becomes this vicious circle where these guys have to work really hard to overcome the fact that they have no life.

The other problem is that this more superficial approach makes it impossible to keep a girl. She'll get bored of you. Have you ever noticed how many pickup artists can't get girlfriends?

The easier way to go about things is to work on your life (which obviously pays dividends in a lot of areas), and make women chase after you, rather than the other way around. I have MORE success using this sort of method and never going out than I did back when I went out all the time.

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE (NOW THAT YOU'VE ADVANCED TO A HIGHER LEVEL) ON LEARNING FROM MYSTERY AND OTHER GURUS?

I think that limiting yourself to one 'guru' is a huge mistake. Would you learn all of your classes from one teacher in college? Learn how to approach and open from RSD - those guys are the best at it. Learn how to DHV from Mystery - I was hanging out with him a few weeks ago and he has some GREAT new stuff. Learn how to tell stories and build your personality from me - it's what I know inside and out. That's how you get a world class pickup education.

I think that my book is the best place to start, but I encourage people all the time to learn from other guys. At the same time, make sure you're spending enough time in the field. You can read everything we've ever written, but if you're not practicing then it's not going to be doing you any good.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, CHECK OUT THIS SPECIFICS AT TYNAN'S WEBSITE.

Suggested free e-books to read:

Adam Gilad - Interview With Scot Mckay
Adam Gilad - Interview With Dr Paul Dobransky
Adam Gilad - Interview With Carlos Xuma

Keywords: barb ewing  how to get a girl frind  how to get back the girl you love  weird pick up lines  twilight pick up lines  david deangelo seminar  john grinder nlp  moroccan men dating  john grinder nlp  the get girls  portuguese pick up lines  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger