David Deangelos Tips For Flirting

David Deangelos Tips For Flirting Image


MAILBAG QUESTION

Hey Dave! Ok, so after all these hundreds of e-mails and testimonials you get, you KNOW this cocky+funny works, but I must say I'm happy that I FEEL I'm starting to get it. I had your ebook and cd series for a few months and I listened to the cds and read the book over and over. It was great but I guess its obvious you dont see success until you get out there and practice it and SEE how it works. At first, it simply made no sense I tried it and didnt get much response until I developed the character for it and made it apart of me. Cocky+funny isnt something you try out, its something you have to make a part of you! When you do that, c+f comes natural and makes conversations so much more fun! Not only that it creates that attraction you talk about so much! So, like I said, having the right MINDSET is whats important,not learning LINES, but here's a few I like. And I could use some of these when I feel the conversation is drying up. "Hey.quit looking at my ass! I know you want to jump my bones but slow down!" (even if she wasnt doing that) (when a woman gets quiet or there's a break in the conversation) "I know I make you nervous and all but pleasetry to control yourself!" Here's one question I like to ask: Me: So do you cookwell? Her: Yes, I do. Me: Great, since you know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, you can cook me dinner. I want.(fill in whatever you want her to cook!) "You couldnt handle this" (that one alone works well) (if you catch her looking at youor even if you dont) "I saw thatI know you keep looking at my sexy bod and you want it so bad you're drooling, but cant we be friends first? Are you shy or something? Why havent you asked me out yet (or asked for my phone number)? I know you're afraid I'll seduce you and make you fall madly in love with me but you'll just have to learn to handle it! Tsk tsk tskyou should be ashamed of yourself." She says: "Why? For trying to seduce/pickup a guy like me! I know you want me but be patient!" (when she does something I dont like) "Well, its just not workin between us. I'm going to have to cut off the sex, the kisses, the cuddling, all of it until you be a good girl!" Most of my C+F focuses on assuming she wants you and is trying to pick up on you, even if she doesnt! (well, personally I believe all women want me for my sexy bod and usually when I use the techniques, they DO!) I think what surprised me the most is that these work with women I JUST MET! I thought I'd find it easier to learn C+F from an anglesome like to bust on women's looks, her clothes, etcbut I took the approach of accusing her of being obssessed with meit works! I also find it

effective to turn around some common things men do for womenlike I tell women to buy ME dinner, buy ME gifts, take ME out, pick ME up, etc. I love it! I have so much more fun now and there's no fear in talking to women anymore its great. I know you dont like relationship questions but I'm going to ask anyhow. Is it necessary to tone down the cocky+funny when you two become boyfriend/girlfriend? (not cut it off completely, but tone it down) And second, how do you respond when women start challenging you back? (her saying: "you couldnt handle this" for example) I know you shouldnt turn wussy but I dont have a good response to her turning it on mewhich I like the challenge of it but I'd like to know some good comebacks.

Thanks a million Dave! GT from Tennessee

DAVID DEANGELO'S COMMENTS:


Nice!

Those are some GREAT "one-liners" you shared. Some are personal favorites of mine and some WILL BE SOON. I really dig the whole "You couldn't handle this" concept. I personally love to say, "We'd fight all the time and I'D WIN". That's a big winner. Try it out I also love the idea of using gender stereotypes, turning gender stereotypes around, using them as comedy, etc

You can combine this idea with a "setup"- starting out sounding like a Wussy, then going in a completely different direction right at the end for effect. Example: You say to a really attractive, interesting woman something like, "You know, you really seem like a smart woman you're obviously more intelligent than the average girl" Then you say, "And since you probably understand men better than most women, you've probably already realized that you being a woman, and me being a challenging man, YOU WOULDN'T HANDLE THIS!" Ohhh, I love that kind of thing! The magic of a setup like that one is that she BEGINS to think that you're a Wussbag from hell, but when you get to the end of what you're saying, she realizes that you were saying something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

What you were REALLY saying is, "I understand that most guys act like Wussies and give you compliments, but the fact is that any compliment I give you is sarcasm, and, in fact, you really couldn't handle me because you didn't even see THAT coming!

So, what is it about this kind of approach and humor that makes it SOOOO special and wonderfully effective?

Answer: It says SO many things at the same time that are all "the right thing" In other words, instead of trying to demonstrate that you're not a Wuss, that you're funny, that you're smart, that you "get it", and that you don't NEED her you can just use a comment like this one.

Good stuff. Now let's talk about your questions You asked if one should "turn down" the Cocky Funny once you get into a long-term relationship I personally think NOT. Why would you? If you've found something that works, why would you stop doing it? In fact, I've seen SOOOO many situations in my life where a guy started out doing all the right things, then after "getting the girl", and winding up in a long-term relationship, they change what they're doing, become boring and predictable, and lose the girl because they became dull and lame. As you know, I'm kind of violating one of my rules of thumb, and talking about relationships but since I'm at it, I'll make a few more comments

Have you ever heard things like "relationships take work" and "you have to put a lot into a relationship if you want to get a lot out of it"? I'm sure you have. MOST guys interpret this to mean that after you get into a relationship you should start doing whatever your girlfriend/wife wants you to, and not argue with her. In other words, most guys think that "put a lot into a relationship" means "turn into SuperWuss and kiss as much ass as possible so you won't get into trouble".

I'm sure you can tell just by the way I'm talking that I don't think this is a particularly smart way to go about things In fact, if you want to wake up one day in the future with an unhappy, unsatisfied, complaining girlfriend or wife, then start using this particular approach. If a woman "falls for you", then that MEANS SOMETHING. It means that whatever you were doing at the time WORKED. Now, if you were being Cocky Funny, then that was working.

So keep it up.

An exception: If you were chasing a woman for ten years, buying her thousands of dollars worth of gifts, flowers, and dinners, and one day she finally "decided that you were good marriage material" and she finally "gave in" then don't listen to what I just said.

In fact, if you are in the above situation, you are probably beyond help, so delete this newsletter right now, and don't read any further. It will only depress you and mess up your "nice" relationship On to your second question (the one I like best anyway): "How do you respond when women start challenging you back?"

Why do I like this question best?

Because you're missing something If you start challenging a woman and teasing her, and she starts challenging you back, IT IS ON!

Game on, dude!

Didn't you see Top Gun? She just ENGAGED.

Most guys interpret a woman challenging them back as her saying "I don't find you interesting" or "You don't impress me". It's usually exactly the OPPOSITE. When a woman teases or challenges back it means that she's INTO IT. She's saying, "Oh yeah? Bring it on let's play!". On the "surface" she's saying "You couldn't handle this", but on a subtle level she's saying "I have received your Sexual Communication, and I am transmitting on your frequency let's rock and roll". So, how should you handle it?

Try this formula:


1) Pause.

2) Slowly wrinkle your brow and smile smugly.

3) Pause.

4) Keep looking her in the eye (don't flinch).

5) Say, "Oh, you think? What, I'd get bored that fast? You're probably right"

Are you with me here?

TURN UP THE VOLUME.

The game is now officially ON, so PLAY BALL.

The great thing about a situation like this one is that she is HELPING YOU dial up the chemistry and sexual tension. She is making it MUCH EASIER for you to make her feel ATTRACTION for you. These are the types of situations that often end with "And at the end of the night she suddenly jumped on me and ripped my clothes off". I'm not kidding. Not at all.

But if you flinch and let her know that she just disturbed your composure, you are TOAST. It's all over. This little moment of truth can take things to the next level FAST or it can end your chances with her INSTANTLY. When a woman challenges you back in a Cocky Funny way, she has just pressed the accelerator pedal to the floor. She just upped the ante. She pushed all her chips in to see if you're going to puss out and fold. She's not wasting any time she wants to know if you are MAN or BOY. If you casually chuckle to yourself inside andmentally say to yourself "what a cute little bratty girl" and then bust on her, you'll win. If you get nervous and slip, you'll lose.

Here's another insight for you: This kind of woman is the MOST FUN to be around. But she's also the biggest challenge. She'll keep testing you over and over and over again relentlessly. And just when you thought it was safe to pull back to "nice guy", she'll be off like a shot. Gone.

Read what I have written to you, grasshopper and take heed. I have lost many a hottie because I didn't "get it" when it came down to one of these situations. Learn from my mistakes. Be the guy who casually stands there with one hand behind your back blocking all the punches from your opponent and teasing him for being a Wuss at the same time Not the guy who's sweating his ass off and flailing around like a child who's getting frustrated because his older brother is beating him up

This is Jedi stuff, man.

Go watch the scene in the original "Matrix" where Neo is in the ring with Morpheus for the first time watch and listen to what happens. The more you work with this material, the more you'll begin to have a "sixth sense" about women and the sexual tension that's created when you use these techniques.

Suggested free e-books to read:

Elena Petrova - Scam Prevention Tips For Online Dating
C Kellogg - Top Dating Tips For Weary Singles
Kate Fox - Guide To Flirting

Keywords: flirt pick up lines  dating for woman  dating advice hotline  famous pick up lines  lisa neil strauss  neil strauss author  advice on internet dating  winnipeg online dating  richard bandler cds  black online dating websites  studying body language  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.


Men have been trying to figure women out forever. There have been countless books written on the subject over the years, and many of them seemed to work. This is hude catalog, download them, buy them, test them and post the results in comments...

Copyright © / Pick-up Library

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger